“I think I’m closer to training in Spain again”

first_imgEmery hopes he can do it in the Spanish competition: “In my league, or where I feel something for it, I always want the best to be there. And now that I am in Spain and I feel Spanish I want the best players to be there. I would like Messi to continue, Cristiano to have followed, Neymar to come back . Having those players in our league makes us bigger. “Asked about how he is managing his current moment now that he does not train, he indicated: “When I have trained I have always been very focused on the current situation of my teams, with no longer focus on other teams, other countries and other football ..”. “Now I am doing it, watching many games, different types of teams, how they play. I try to improve. Also, I am reading, writing, updating things from before. I’m trying to use this moment to see what I can improve on from what I’ve done so far, trying to get out of this break prepared and with wider prisms “he expressed.Emery analyzed how the return of football could be after confinement due to the coronavirus health crisis: “Returning from this is one more process, seeing how we can compete. The teams will be different and some may do better because others adapt less . The return is going to be an unknown as to how we are going to respond. “In the event that football resumes, it would probably be without an audience in the stands: “I think the fact that there are no spectators is going to make the game colder, but people are demanding to have sports on television.” “We will get out of this by learning to live differently. For example, now I am learning to be at home, to have hours where I can get bored and I see it as normal. People demand normality, always respecting the coronavirus, because they want to to contribute things, “he said. The Spanish coach Unai Emery showed on Tuesday his availability to start a new professional adventure after his departure from the English Arsenal and the preference that this be in the Spanish league, without closing doors in other countries. “I am open to training. In Spain, in England, in Italy, in France, elsewhere … but if you ask me where you think you will be able to be, I think I’m closer to the Spanish league. And I feel like it, I’ve been away for four years, “he said on Eurosport’s ‘Confinados’ program.“After four years it was if I have a good chance of returning to Spain and I feel like it, I want to face it. The first objective is to return next season, but if I don’t find anything that fits what I can get excited about or get to my heart, I will wait, “he added.Regarding the Brazilian Neymar, whom he trained at Paris Saint-Germain, he said: “He has a great heart. You have to understand people, empathize. His type of life is star and there are many things that escape us. But he has a good heart, you see it when you link a conversation with him”.“Neymar has the conditions to be the best in the world, it has been an honor for me to work with him. He is impressive in training, in games. It has the capacity, but between his environment and everyone has to encourage him to dedicate five years to football 100% because he can get to be on the pedestal. It is to become aware, to be aware and find the way, “he said.last_img read more

Indian coffee magnates body found by river

first_imgIndian coffee magnate’s body found by river “It’s night. We have to be careful,” Andesa said. “The best we can do now is to surround the place so that in case there are really armed persons in the place, we can easily go after them.”MORE STORIESnewsinfoDagupan church workers, parishioners back Villegas amid sedition rapsnewsinfoLondon rated best city for studentsnewsinfoBar test panel chairs for 2019, 2020 vow ‘very reasonable examination’MORE STORIESnewsinfoDagupan church workers, parishioners back Villegas amid sedition rapsnewsinfoLondon rated best city for studentsnewsinfoBar test panel chairs for 2019, 2020 vow ‘very reasonable examination’The clearing operations started around 4 p.m. As of 9 p.m., Andesa said they had not seen any armed men.But he said: “The mangroves and coconuts are quite many. It’s a good place to hide.”At 2:20 p.m., a woman, whose identity was withheld by the police, sought their assistance after she allegedly saw two men whose faces were covered with cloth. She said they were carrying long firearms while walking along the shoreline of Barangay San Vicente.The police then went to the place and heard at least six bursts of gunfire.ADVERTISEMENT Bar test panel chairs for 2019, 2020 vow ‘very reasonable examination’ Dagupan church workers, parishioners back Villegas amid sedition raps London rated best city for students Philippines ‘fires off’ diplomatic protest over Chinese vessels circling Pag-asa Island WBC suspends Whyte’s status as interim world heavyweight champion PCSO to focus on improving transparency of gaming activities PLAY LIST 03:26PCSO to focus on improving transparency of gaming activities01:39Sotto open to discuss, listen to pros and cons of divorce bill06:02Senate to probe Tolentino’s ‘novel legal theories’ on oral agreements01:50Palace open to make Dengvaxia usable again as dengue cases spike01:49House seeks probe on ‘massive corruption’ in PCSO01:37PCSO estimates P250M in Lotto revenue loss due to suspension LATEST STORIES Olango Island is near Lapu-Lapu City in Cebu (Image from Google Maps)CEBU CITY — Government troops surrounded a coastal village on Olango Island, 6.4 km from Lapu-Lapu City on Mactan Island, after a resident claimed seeing two armed men in the area past 2 p.m. on Thursday.When the police arrived in the area, they heard successive gunfire, apparently from long firearms at Sitio Bas Toral, Barangay San Vicente.ADVERTISEMENT MOST READ View comments Many residents were alarmed, especially after reports that there were still at least eight remaining members of the Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) who survived the gunfight with government troopers in Barangay Napo in Inabanga town, Bohol last April 11.Six alleged members of the armed group, including their leader Muamar Askali, were killed in the firefight.A police officer, SPO2 Rey Anthony Nazareno, and three soldiers — 2nd Lt Estelito Saldua Jr., Cpl Meljun Cajaban, and Sgt. John Dexter Duero – were also killed in the battle. /atmRead Next Police officers from various units, along with members of the 47th Infantry Brigade of the Philippine Army and the Philippine Navy started clearing operations in the area to verify whether or not bandits had entered the island.Chief Insp. Miguel Andesa, chief of the Olango Police Station, neither confirmed nor denied the presence of armed men in the area.FEATURED STORIESNEWSINFOBREAK: Suspension of Lotto operations lifted – PaneloNEWSINFODuterte to Cayetanos: ‘Kailan kaya matapos ang dynasty niyo?’NEWSINFOIndian family caught taking items from Bali hotel, sparking criticism online“Everything is subject for confirmation as of now,” Andesa said in a telephone interview. “We are validating the claim of a woman regarding the presence of armed men. At the same time, we still have to confirm whether or not those bursts came from firearms.”The Navy, he said, had cordoned off the area, parts of which has mangroves and coconut trees. Palace open to make Dengvaxia usable again as dengue cases spike Senate to probe Tolentino’s ‘novel legal theories’ on oral agreements Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. last_img read more